Shipping & Returns
Orders will be shipped with GLS unless local pick up is specified. In Denmark your order will be delivered within 1- 3 business days from the time the order is accepted and depending on chosen shipment method and place of delivery. For EU delivery your order will be delivered within 1-7 business days. Orders outside of EU will be delivered within 1-14 business days. Please note that holidays may affect the delivery time and cause a delay.
Delivery of parcels from Kanqvist ApS is considered complete when the consumer has received the parcel. Kanqvist has no responsibility for delays concerning payment issues or customs clearance. Please note the customer is responsible for any Duties and Taxes the destination country imposes, and we are not responsible for any delays or other issues that may occur in transit. All orders placed on kanqvist.com are shipped from Denmark.
RETURNS & CANCELLATION
- When you make a purchase directly from our website, you have a 14-day right of return or cancellation calculated from the date you receive the product.
- If you want to exercise the right of cancellation you must notify us thereof before expiry of the time limit for exercising the right of cancellation.
- This right does not apply to custom sizes and special orders including bespoke pieces.
- It is not possible to cancel the purchase by simply refusing to collect or receiving the parcel.
- You have the right of cancellation starts on the day you receive the product.
- If the 14-day period expires on a bank holiday, the period is extended to expire on the first following weekday, unless otherwise stated.
- Please send your notification on your right of cancellation before expiry of the time limit of 14 days.
- You may exercise your right of cancellation without stating any specific reason and by communicating your decision to us by email.
- You may also use the below standard cancellation form if you want to cancel your purchase. We update the return form on an ongoing basis to ensure that it is always in accordance with applicable provisions.
If you wish to cancel or return your order, please complete and return this form HERE
Please send the item(s) to the following address:
5000 Odense C
If you want to take advantage of your right of cancellation, you must return the product to us. You must return the product without unnecessary delay and no later than 14 days after notifying us that you want to cancel the purchase. The product in question must be returned to us at the same address as that stated above.
When returning the purchase, please enclose a copy of the order confirmation or other documentation of your purchase and return the product in its original packaging. You must also provide documentation that the product was sent prior to expiry of the time limit.
If the product is to be sent, it must be packaged in a responsible manner. You are responsible for the product during the returning transportation and are liable for ensuring that the package/product arrives undamaged. Please save postal receipts and any track and trace number.
You are liable for the expenses in the event of sending back the purchased item you wish to cancel or return. We do not accept delivery of products sent without postage.
All returns will be assessed. In the case of a return showing any trace of wear or use, creating a loss of value to the item, or returned without the original or damaged packaging, result in the return being rejected. Rejected items will be returned to the customer without reimbursement of the purchase price.
Payment for the product will be refunded as soon as possible and no later than 14 days after we have received the item(s). However, we reserve the right to withhold such refund until we have made a quality assessment or until you have supplied evidence of having returned the product, whichever is the earliest.
The amount will always be refunded to the same means of payment which you used to make the purchase. If e.g. you have paid using a payment or credit card, the amount will be refunded to the card you used making the purchase.
The buyer is solely responsible for reporting any defects or deficiencies within 24 hours of delivery.
According to Danish law, the customer has 24 months to make a claim for the item. Kanqvist ApS reserves the right to refuse repairs, refunds, credits or replacements for damaged items caused by neglect, lack of maintenance or everyday use.
If you decide to dispute your complaint, your case may be referred to the Danish Competition and Consumer Authority for arbitration. All costs incurred during this process are the responsibility of the customer.
All complaints should be sent to:
5000 Odense C
Phone: +45 93943146